Monday, June 16, 2014

Last project for Scrap Friends/kreative koncepts

My 6 months DT term for Scrap Friends/kreative koncepts store has come to an end...where did the time go?
I had a grand time with this amazingly talented team and I have seen a great share of spectacular project submitted for our challenges. Not to mention the pleasure of monthly shopping at kreative koncepts and the regular inflow of 'pizza' boxes from Australia - my post office must have been puzzled;)

Anyway-I'm closing my term with our colour challenge and in June we serve a set of refreshing greens.

Have a look at kreative koncepts blog to check out what we did with this yummy palette.
Thansk for stopping by!


Matilde said...


IWA said...

Jak ja uwielbiam Twoje scrapy! Zawsze takie delikatne, lekkie i kobiece!

Lizzyc said...

I know the days and months are just flying by! Beautiful layout!

Belladonna said...